DBX1000M Metal Dryer Vent Box with Trim Ring
Size: 4” (for 2x4 framing) & 6” (for 2x6 framing)
The DBX1000M Metal Dryer Vent Box with snap on trim ring. The DBX1000M dryer vent enclosures is powder coated white, 22 gauge steel, comes in two sizes 4″ (For a 2×4 wall) or a 6″ size. (For a 2×6 wall) This dryer vent enclosures can also be used for down venting, just simply turn the box upside down. The DBX1000M also comes with a snap on trim ring.
DBX1000M-6 (for 2×6 framing)
DBXMBT6 (Metal dryer vent box & trim ring)
DBXMB6 (Metal Dryer Vent Box)
DBXMT (Metal trim ring)
DBX1000M-4 (for 2×4 framing)
DBXMBT4 (Metal dryer vent box & trim ring)
DBXMB4 (Metal dryer vent box)
DBXMT (Metal trim ring)
The DBX1000M’s are packaged 10 dryer vent boxes per carton.
The metal trim rings are packaged in a separate carton, 10 trim rings per carton
- The DBX1000M-6 dryer vent box is 19” ½ tall and 12” ½ wide & 5” ½ deep.
- The DBX10000M-4 dryer vent box is 19” ½ tall and 12” ½ wide & 3” ½ deep.
- The Metal trim ring fits both the 4’’ & 6’’ size dryer vent box. 19” ½ tall and 12” ½ wide.
- Made out of 22 Gauge metal and is powder coated white to match the washer box.
- The snap on trim ring helps eliminate extra drywall, caulking and paint repairs.
- The required length identification label that is attached inside the DBX1000M saves you money and time.
- We are the only company who includes it while other companies charge you a few dollars for it separately.
Architects & Engineering:
- Click Here For ARCAT Specifications
- Diagram- Metal Dryer Vent Box- DBX1000M- (4’’ box for 2×4 framing)
- Diagram 2- Metal Dryer Vent Box- DBX1000M- (4’’ box for 2×4 framing)
- Diagram- Metal Dryer Vent Box- DBX1000M- (6’’ box for 2×6 framing)
- Diagram 2- Metal Dryer Vent Box- DBX1000M- (6’’ box for 2×6 framing)
- Builder/sub-contractor submittal form
- DBX1000M Submital Form
- DBX1000M 4 QAI TEST ON WOOD STUD NON LOAD BEARING QAI B1072-1A
- Mechanical Engineering Packet
APPROVED FOR SINGLE AND MULTI-FAMILY CONSTRUCTION
DBX1000M-4 MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A 1 HOUR FIRESTOP SYSTEM
**see installation instructions below
INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL CODE
CLOTHES DRYER EXHUAST
SECTION 504.2 EXHAUST PENETRATIONS
Where a clothes dryer exhaust duct penetrates a wall or ceiling membrane, the annular space shall be sealed with noncombustible material, approved fire caulking or a noncombustible dryer exhaust duct wall receptacle.
This section requires the installer to provide a tag or label within 6′ of the dryer exhaust stating how many elbows and length of the dryer exhaust until it exits the residence.
CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS PROVIDES THE LABEL INSIDE THE DRYER VENT BOX AT NO COST TO MEET THE BUILDING CODE REQUIREMENT.