The in wall dryer vent box installation involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Orient the box and remove the appropriate vent pipe knockout.
- Step 2: Extend the vent pipe at least 4 inches inside the box.
- Step 3: Install the gas line into the gas hole
- Step 4: Slide the box into position, aligning the vent and gas pipes.
- Step 5: Use spacing tabs to position the box correctly above the floor.
- Step 6: Secure the box to the studs using screws.
For more, check out the product installation instructions. We recommend you visit a nearby supplier for more information. Or, you can hire an installer for the job.